It’s Time for a New Heater
You’ve been having trouble with your heater so far this fall. Last winter, you struggled with your heater the entire season too. You heard weird sounds coming from your heater, you couldn’t stay warm, and you were paying way too much for your home’s heating. Although these are the problems that you really struggled with, you didn’t want to call a professional.
It’s time for you to get the best heating in Cedar Rapids, IA. We know that making the switch to a new heating system after you’ve had it for so long is no easy task. Thankfully, when you schedule an appointment with us, we’ll make the process as easy as possible for you.
When You Need a New Heater
So is it time for you to get a new heater for your home? Here are the signs that you need to upgrade to something new:
- Excessive Dust: High amounts of dust throughout a home means that you’re struggling with your heater’s circulation.
- Humidity Issues: Is your home too dry after you run your heater for a while? You’re having trouble with humidity issues and you need to come to our team.
- Rising Energy Bills: If you’re receiving higher energy bills with no clear cause, then it means that you need a new heater.
- The Age of System: If your heater is more than 10 years old, then it means that you’re going to need a new system in the near future.
- Frequent Repair Issues: If you have to repair your heater more than once every few winters, you’re going to need to come to us to fix us this heater.
Your New Heater Options
Everyone’s heating needs are different although we all live in the same area. That’s why we offer a variety of heating systems for your personal needs. You can come to us for service on the following systems:
- Furnaces: This is the most common heating system in Cedar Rapids and across the country. Furnaces are a forced-air heating system that are energy-efficient and reliable. We’ll help you find the best unit for your personal needs.
- Ductless Systems: If you need personalized comfort, then you need a ductless system for your needs. Ductless systems use personalized air handlers to push cooled or heated air directly into the rooms across your home.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are a great option if you want a method that’s going to both heat and cool your home. This is a long-lasting, energy-efficient system.
- Geothermal: A geothermal system is an eco-friendly way to heat and cool your home. They’re similar to a heat pump in construction but instead of using air as the source, geothermal systems use the temperature underground as the constant.
We’ve got everything you need covered. Just make sure that you come to us to ensure that the new heater that you choose in your home is the best heater you could possibly have. We’ll give you the expertise you need.
Contact Schaal Eastern Iowa today to schedule an appointment with our professionals. Iowa’s Most Trusted Heating and Cooling Company.